Many of our clients will be attending bridal shows this summer. Here are a few tips to help you keep things organized.
- Bring address labels. If you enter drawings you will end up writing out your name, address, phone number, and email a lot.
- Only enter drawings of vendors that you would like to receive more information from.
- Bring a bag with you. Some shows provide them, but others don’t. You will need something to carry all of your information and vendor giveaways in.
- Make notes or stars on brochures for vendors that you like. When you get home you may not remember who was who.
- Take a note book and pen with you. Write down information about vendors that you would like to remember.
- Ask if your wedding date is available. You may love a vendor and spend time talking with them, only to find your date is unavailable.
- Don’t fall for high pressure sales. Most vendors will give a discount for booking your wedding at the show, which is a great deal IF they’re a great vendor. If you’re sure of yourself, go for it and save a little money. If you’re not, take some time to think it over.
- Bring your check book just in case there’s a vendor you feel you NEED to sign on the spot.
- Wear comfortable shoes. If it’s a good bridal show, you could end up walking a lot.